Jennifer L. Springer
Experienced Trial Attorney
Ready to hit the road running, Jennifer L. Springer is ready to litigate for you. Born and raised in New Hartford, NY, Ms. Springer is delighted to bring her passion for defense litigation back to the area.
Ms. Springer is a graduate of New Hartford Senior High School. Following high school, she attended the State University at Albany and obtained a Bachelors in Psychology and a triple minor in Political Science, Sociology and Criminal Justice, all with a central focus on crime and the criminal justice system. Upon graduation she attended and graduated from Albany Law School, finishing her last semester on the Dean’s list.
Throughout Ms. Springer’s time in law school she was a dedicated intern at the Albany County District Attorney’s Office where she worked her way through street crimes to working personally for the Chief and Deputy chief District Attorneys.
Ms. Springer has the experience of going to trial for a DWI, sitting for felony hearings, and has spent hundreds of hours in the courtroom.
With her experience and passion, Ms. Springer is ready to fight for you.
- Criminal – DWI: Attorney Jennifer Springer was recently able to negotiate a DWAI-Drugs for a CDL holder out of the alcohol category. With this result there was no suspension of the client’s CDL.
- Criminal: Attorney Jennifer Springer recently negotiated two counts of Sexual Misconduct and Endangering the Welfare to a reduced, non-criminal, violation.
- Criminal: Attorney Jennifer Springer was able to reduce Burglary in the Third Degree, Robbery in the Second Degree, and Conspiracy in the Fourth Degree, all felonies, down to a violation with community service.
- Criminal – DWI: Attorney Jennifer Springer was able to negotiate a DWI, Agg Unlicensed Operation, Drinking Alcohol in a Motor Vehicle, and speeding down to a DWAI in a case where the client had a prior DWI within 10 years.
- Criminal: Attorney Jennifer Springer was able to negotiate a Criminal Possession of a Weapon in the Fourth Degree to an Adjournment in Contemplation of Dismissal.
Professional Experience & Education
State University at Albany B.A. 2017
Albany Law School 2020
Intern: Albany County District Attorney 2018-2019, Martin, Harding & Mazzotti 2020